Jual Marine Radar Simrad Yachting NSE12 Chartplotter
Jual Marine Radar Simrad Yachting NSE12 Chartplotter Simrad NSE, this tough, versatile chartplotter / multifunction display features pre-loaded cartography, full compatibility with SimNet marine electronics and user-friendly controls.
- Lightning Fast, Fully Loaded Chartplotter
- Award Winning Echosounder and Radar Technology
- New Simrad NSE Control Interface for Easy Operation
- Elegant Design, Brutally Strong Simrad Construction
- Complete Flexibility – with “Masterless” Networking
- Brilliant, Low Power LED Display Technology
Jual Marine Radar Simrad Yachting NSE12 Chartplotter Full Networked Chartplotter
- Available in 8-inch and 12-inch versions, the new NSE multifunction display brings professional-grade navigation electronics to the leisure and light commercial user.
- Built to withstand the toughest conditions, the Simrad NSE12 is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with Navionics Platinum (ex-USA) or HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that’s just the beginning, as the Simrad NSE12 offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echo sounder / fishfinder, radar display (both HD and broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display and much more, all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it’s all easy to install thanks to its SimNet / NMEA2000 compatibility – just plug in the new unit and the NSE will recognise and configure it automatically.
Key features – Simrad NSE12:
- – Pre-loaded Navionics Platinum charts (Insight HD for the Americas) plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
- – Simple controls even for the first-time user, with an all-new alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller and direct access keys.
- – Fully compatible with the revolutionary broadband sounder / fishfinder BSM-1 module.
- – Build your own network of state-of-the art Simrad navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in broadband or HD radar, best-in-class autopilots, AIS and more to create an integrated navigation station.
- – Rugged aluminium construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
- – Very high resolution screen and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
The advances in performance Jual Radar Simrad Yachting NSE12 Chartplotter
- and capabilities are the result of the use of a range of sophisticated components and manufacturing techniques. These include:
- – The adoption of aspects of the acclaimed Northstar user interface
- – High-brightness bonded screens with LED backlight technology
- – An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw
- – XGA LCD display in the 12-inch model.
- The Simrad NSE will appeal to owners of motorboats from 25-40ft and sailboats of 30-60ft plus light commercial craft looking for a tough and adaptable multifunction navigation system that works straight out of the box.
- Powerboats 26 – 40 ft
- Powerboats 36+ ft
- Sailboats 30 – 40 ft
- Sailboats 40+ ft
- Simrad NSE is fully compatible with all SimNet-capable products, including:
- – Simrad BR24 – Broadband radar
- – HD radar
- – Simrad AP24 and Simrad AP28 autopilots
- – Simrad IS20 instruments
- – Simrad AI50 and Navico AIS300 AIS units
- – Plus other NMEA2000 navigation, communications and engine management systems.
- What’s in the box:
- – NSE 12″ unit
- – Power cable
- – Video / comms cable
- – Snap-on front bezel
- – Mounting gasket
- – Sun cover
- – Screen cleaning cloth
- – Yoke mount
- – Connector caps (set of seven)
- – Document wallet with manuals
- – Bracket mount knobs and washers, screws
- – Cut-out template
- Mounting bracket, gasket and fittings, plus a power cable, video comms cable, connector caps, sun cover and instruction manuals.
- Display Resolution 1024 x 768 (H x W)
- Display Type 12.1 inch Color TFT LCD
- Display Modes up, Course-up*, North-up*, Relative Motion (*Heading input required) (H x W)
- Multilanguage Display Yes
- NETWORKING / CONNECTORS
- NMEA 0183 Interface Input: GLL, GGA, RMC, RMB, GSA, GSV, APB, BWC, DBT, DPT, MTW, VLW, VHW, HDG
- NMEA Output GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, AAM, APB, BOD, BWC, BWR, RMC, RMB, XTE, DBT, DPT,MTW, VLW,VHW, HDG, MWV,TLL, TTM
- TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum Rear housing & Front panel. Plastic front bezel
- Waterproof Standard IPx7
- Width 356 mm \ 14 in
- Height 273 mm \ 10.7 in
- Depth 122.7 mm \ 4.8 in
- Power Supply 12.0 VDC-24.0 VDC (9.0 – 34.0 VDC Min-Max) vDC
- Power Consumption 33.6W or 2.8A @ 12.0 VDC or 33.6W or 1.4A @ 24VDC
- CPU (Central Processing Unit) 1.6 GHz
- Languages English (UK), English (US), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Croatian, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch,Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Slovenian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian
- Memory Size RAM: 512 MB / Hard Drive: 80 GB
- Operating Temperature -15 Deg C to +55 Deg C (+5 Deg F to +131 Deg F)